Thinking of starting your own business and not sure where to begin? Bring that idea to life with this comprehensive information session covering all the essentials on how to get your business up and running. Also learn how to avoid common start-up pitfalls by getting the right information from the beginning. What you’ll learn:
- Assessing if you are ready for business
- How to choose the appropriate structure
- Applying for your ABN, registering your business name, IP considerations and licencing
- Australian Business Account (ABA) for government services
- Financial viability and funding options
- Mobile payment systems for your business
- Tips for success
Who should attend?
Anyone nurturing an idea for a new business venture that is keen to start and set things up correctly from the beginning. After attending the workshop, participants have the opportunity of a one-on-one consultation with a Business Advisor at The Business Centre at no cost.
What to bring?
All materials are supplied including an action plan, start-up checklist, business viability calculator and helpful resources to reference in starting your business.
This workshop is partially subsidised by the NSW Government under the Business Connect program.