Driving on our beaches
Obtaining a beach permit gives you permission to access a range of beautiful, unspoilt beaches in both the Manning Valley and Great Lakes.
By obtaining a permit you are also agreeing to comply with rules regarding where and when you can access the beach. You can find all the information here.
How do I purchase a beach permit?
You can purchase a permit at the following locations:
- Council's Customer Service Centre, 2 Pulteney Street, Taree
- Wingham Library, Wynter Street Wingham
- Manning Valley Visitors Information Centre, Manning River Drive, Taree
- Bohnock - Bohnock Bait and Tackle
- Hallidays Point - General Store (30 day permits not available at this location)
- Harrington - Ritchies Bait & Tackle
You can fill out the Beach permit form prior to purchase.
How much do beach permits cost?
- Financial year (from 1 July to 30 June) - $60
- Pensioner and disabled - $30.00
- 30 day permit - $35.00 (not available for Great Lakes beaches)
- Replacement labels - $10.00