Pensioner rebates

Pensioner rate reduction

To be eligible for a pension rebate, you must be the person liable for the rates and annual charges on a property. The property must be your sole or principal place of residence and you must have a current pensioner concession card or DVA Gold card with TPI, EDA or WW.

How much is the pensioner rebate?

The value of the annual pension rebate is up to $250 on all ordinary rates and charges for waste management services.

How to apply

If you receive a pensioner concession card after the commencement of a quarterly billing period and you meet the above conditions, you can claim a rebate from the start of the next quarterly billing period.

To apply for a Pension Rebate you need to complete an Pensioner Concession Application Form and lodge it at our office in Taree or at Wingham Library along with your pensioner concession card or DVA card. You can also mail the form with a copy of your pension card or DVA card to PO Box 482 Taree or email it to