Change your details

Changing Rates postal address and contact details

To change your billing address and contact details for your rates notice you will need to complete a Change of Contact Details for Rates Notices form. This can be submitted electronically or in person but we are unable to accept changes over the phone.

Changing property ownership or your name on your Rates Notice

We are unable to change the owner or the name of an owner on your rates notice. To change these details you will need to contact NSW Land and Property Information or call 1300 052 637. They will then advise us of the change.