Outstanding notices certificates

An outstanding notice or order can be issued by us for a number of matters.  These can include:

  • an overgrown block
  • failure to pay rates
  • illegal building works

An Outstanding notice certificate will specify whether there are any outstanding notices or orders issued by us in respect to land in our area.

There are two different types of Outstanding notice certificates.

Requesting an Outstanding Notices Certificate

Use our online system to apply for an Outstanding Notice Certificates. You will need to register for some services.

Apply online for a Section 735A Certificate. 

Apply online for a Section 121ZP Certificate.


A statutory fee is payable for each Outstanding Notice Certificate. GST is not applicable. Fees are indicated on the Property Enquiry & Certificates Application form.