Request a service

You can use the form below to request a Council service, however:

  • To report faulty street lighting, please use the Essential Energy report form.
  • For road incident emergencies during business hours call Manning Great Lakes Police on 6555 1299. 
  • For emergencies and to report road incidents outside of business hours call 6592 5399.