Forms & permits

Here is a list of our forms and permits, they have been broken down into categories to help you find them quicker.

For best results our forms should be downloaded and saved to your computer. They can then be edited with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The latest version of this can be download here.
Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer, forms will automatically open as a PDF. For other browsers, such as Google Chrome, some forms may not be displayed or able to be submitted until they are downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You will receive an automated email response from us if your form was submitted successfully.
Form Categories

Amusement Device Application

Use this form to apply to operate an amusement device in the Manning Valley

Building & Development

Here you will find forms and guides for building and development


Use this form to lodge a complaint. We welcome your feedback

Customer Service

Customer service forms include service requests, MLAK applications, vehicles on beaches permits and booking a Council facility

Election Candidate Campaign Signage Application

Use this form to apply for the erection of election campaign signage on Council road reserves.

Event Management

Apply to hold an event, get sponsorship for your event, erect community event signage or nominate someone for Australia Day awards

Feedback & Enquiry

Let us know about your experience working with us. We value your opinion and want to hear what you think about the quality of our service, or...


Here you will find finance forms including creditor supply of EFT Bank details and statement by supplier

Food Businesses

Here you will find forms for food businesses including special event food business notification form

Legionella Management

Here you will find notification form for registration of regulated system


Here you will find requests to address council and guidelines for speaking at council meetings

Parks & Sporting Fields

Here you will find an Event Application

Request a service

You can use this form to request a Council service.


Here you will find all forms relating to your rates including change of contact details for rates notice.

Filming Permit

Filming Permit Application

Rubbish and Recycling

Find a form relating to disposal of asbestos and tyres